terça-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2008

Ten things I hate about you. Tinha até esquecido de comentar... Filminho estilo sessão da tarde, mas delicioso de assistir justamente por causa disso. Infelizmente o ator que faz o mocinho da estória, passou desta para melhor há uns dias atrás (Heath Ledger).

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate the way you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close,
Not even a little bit,
Not even at all.

1 comentários:

Fernanda Souza Watzko disse...

Menina!!
Adoro esse filme..inclusive assisti de novo essa semana...Adoro a cena que ele canta pra ela.